Over the past few weeks, to ensure you enjoy a safe, comfortable and convenient break here,
we have cooperated with a number of experts to compile a comprehensive programme of safety measures
and behavioural rules for our hotel to minimise the risk of infection with the corona virus.
We want you to enjoy your time here without worrying about a thing.
- Every member of staff is subjected to a Covid-19 test conducted by Austria’s largest PCR laboratory – Institut Novogenia – once a week.
Results of the tests on 08th Oktober 2020: ALL NEGATIVE
- All members of staff have been given special Covid-19 training and adhere to our strict regulations on disinfection.
- All members of staff wear face coverings.
- Guests are provided with hand disinfection towels at check-in.
- Your room is cleaned according to a special disinfection and hygiene plan before you arrive.
- These plans and procedures are conducted in line with our guidelines, which were developed in accordance with the recommendations of the WHO.
- A ‘Clean’ note signifies that the cleaning staff have cleaned your room.
- All surfaces and door handles in all publicly accessible areas of the hotel are disinfected several times a day.
- There are hand disinfectant dispensers on every floor.
- The breakfast buffet has been subjected to additional safety measures to ensure your health and wellbeing.
- Contact-free express check-out enables simple and safe departures.
If more drastic measures are announced, such as closing borders, entry restrictions or travel warnings;
or if cases should be identified in the hotel or the immediate area, you will still be able to rely on our services.
If you have already transferred your down-payment, we will convert it into a cash voucher which will not lose its validity and
can be redeemed for a rescheduled stay at any later available date.
How to stay safe:
- Wear a face-covering in all publicly accessible areas of our hotel.
- Make sure you clean your hands regularly.
- Please adhere to prescribed distancing recommendations.